The spring is almost here! The days are sunny and you finally enjoy outdoor activities again. It is also the perfect time to plan a getaway that will allow you to disconnect and fill you with new, fresh energy. We recommend spendin the spring time in three fantastic cities of Barcelona, Madrid and Sitges.
Besides the touristic visits to monuments and emblematic places we’d like to recommend you some others alternatives activities that will help you to enjoy Spring time.
- Visit parks and enjoy long walks in the Sun. Spring is the perfect time to enjoy nature. In Madrid you can not miss the Retiro Park. In Barcelona we recommend you visit the Parc de la Ciutadella. In both parks you can enjoy large green spaces and lakes where you can rent a rowing boat.
- Go to the beach. The heat and good weather makes us want to go to the beaches, terraces facing the sea and have long walks along the coast. Sitges is the perfect destination. It has 4km of beach and a beautiful promenade with palaces on one side and the sea on the other.
- Go to festivals. At this time of the year we can enjoy good music at festivals of all kinds that range over Spain. In Barcelona you can enjoy many musical events, one of the most famous being the Primavera Sound, with the Sonar festival being a close second. A new festival is coming to Madrid this year, and it’s already creating a big buzz: the Tomavistas Festival. This new festival is part of the festivities of San Isidro, which you really shouldn’t miss.
- Go to Markets. In the warm spring days you feel like eating on a sunny terrace or enjoying an outdoor lunch. That is why at this time we can enjoy many events where you can enjoy the best cuisine and good weather. This year, the traditional Street Food Madrid is organized again where you can see all the events they’ve prepared.
- Visit museums. You can also take advantage of your spring getaway to learn more about art, culture and visit those original museums that exist in all Spain. We recommend the Museum of Xocolata in Barcelona. In Madrid, don’t forget to visit the Prado Museum and if you go to Sitges you can see the Casa Bacardi, which shows the history of the legendary brand.
Plans for everyone that will allow you to live a fun-filled spring. If you decide to make a spring break and are looking for accommodation in Barcelona, Madrid and Sitges, visit our website and book your stay at one of our fantastic apartments.
Comments are closed here.